Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
- IPA: /kɛdik/
- Hyphenation: ke‧dik
- Added to a noun or adjective to form a verb.
- irigy (“envious”) → irigykedik (“to be envious”)
- Added to a verb to form a reflexive or passive verb.
- helyez (“to place”) → helyezkedik (“to position oneself”)
- nevel (“to raise (a child)”) → nevelkedik (“to be raised”)
- Member of the following suffix cluster:
- -kodik is added to a back vowel word
- -kedik is added to an unrounded front vowel word
- -ködik is added to a rounded front vowel word