Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
- Suffix appended to the present stem of verbs to form an adjective denoting a feature or a dimension.
- IPA: /ok/
- -s (plural suffix)
declension of -ok
- (plural suffix): Member of the following suffix cluster:
- -k is added to words ending in a vowel. Final -a changes to -á-. Final -e changes to -é-.
- -ok is added to some back vowel words ending in a consonant
- -ak is added to some back vowel words ending in a consonant
- -ek is added to unrounded front vowel words ending in a consonant
- -ök is added to rounded front vowel words ending in a consonant