Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
- United with glue or as with glue; cemented together.
- (linguistics) Consisting of root words combined but not materially altered as to form or meaning; as, agglutinate forms, languages, etc.
- (transitive) To unite, or cause to adhere, as with glue or other viscous substance; to unite by causing an adhesion of substances.
- (linguistics) To form through agglutination.
- Agglutinate in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Agglutinate in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Agglutinate at OneLook Dictionary Search
- second-person plural present indicative of agglutinare
- second-person plural imperative of agglutinare
- Feminine plural of agglutinato
- first-person plural present active imperative of agglūtinō