NounAlignment (plural Alignments)
- An arrangement of items in a line.
- The process of adjusting a mechanism such that its parts are aligned; the condition of having its parts so adjusted.
- An alliance of factions.
- (astronomy) The conjunction of two celestial objects.
- (transport) The precise route or course taken by a linear way (road, railway, footpath, etc.) between two points.
- (gaming) In a roleplaying game, one of a set number of philosophical attitudes a character can take.
accommodation; adaptation; adjustment; affiliation; alliance; amalgamation; analogy; association; bearings; cahoots; coadunation; coalescence; coalition; coextension; colleagueship; collegialism; collegiality; collineation; combination; comradeship; concurrence; confederacy; confederation; confraternity; consolidation; copartnership; copartnery; disorientation; equidistance; federation; fellowship; fraternalism; fraternity; fraternization; freemasonry; fusion; hookup; inclusion; incorporation; integration; league; merger; nondivergence; orientation; parallelism; partnership; sodality; sorority; tie-in; tie-up; unification; union
- The translations below need to be checked.