- (idiomatic) Over an entire extent.
- He was covered all over with mud.
- (idiomatic) Everywhere.
- I've looked all over for it.
- (idiomatic) In every way; thoroughly.
- Dancing with everyone, singing show tunes all night: that was Luke all over.
- (idiomatic) Everywhere; covering completely.
- He dropped the bucket and got paint all over the floor and his clothes.
ad infinitum; all over hell; all round; all through; always; and everywhere; at about; at all points; at full length; cosmically; every bit; every inch; every which way; every whit; everywhere; everywheres; far and near; far and wide; galactically; harum-scarum; head and shoulders; heart and soul; helter-skelter; here; higgledy-piggledy; high and low; hugger-mugger; in a jumble; in a mess; in a muddle; in all creation; in all places; in all quarters; in all respects; in confusion; in disarray; in disorder; in every clime; in every instance; in every place; in every quarter; in every respect; in extenso; inside and out; internationally; invariably; neck deep; never otherwise; on all counts; over; overall; root and branch; round about; skimble-skamble; the world over; there; through; through and through; throughout; throughout the world; to the brim; to the death; to the end; to the hilt; under the sun; universally; upstairs and downstairs; willy-nilly; without exception; you name it
- Swedish: över hela