NounAutograph (plural Autographs)
- A person’s own handwriting, especially the signature of a famous or admired person.
- A manuscript in the author’s handwriting.
Autograph (not comparable)
- Written in the author’s own handwriting.
- (transitive) To sign, or write one’s name or signature on a book etc
- (transitive) To write something in one's own handwriting
Adjectives for Autograph
interesting; stateliest; boldest; facsimile.
article; brainchild; christcross; cipher; composition; computer printout; copy; countermark; countersign; countersignature; counterstamp; cross; device; document; draft; edited version; endorsement; engrossment; essay; fair copy; fiction; final draft; finished version; first draft; first edition; flimsy; hand; holograph; initials; ink; letter; literae scriptae; literary artefact; literary production; literature; lucubration; manuscript; mark; mark of signature; matter; monogram; nonfiction; opus; original; paper; parchment; penscript; piece; piece of writing; play; poem; printed matter; printout; production; reading matter; recension; screed; scrip; script; scrive; scroll; seal; second draft; sigil; sign manual; signature; signet; subscribe; subscription; the written word; transcript; transcription; typescript; version; visa; vise; work; writing
- (person’s own handwriting or signature): signature, inscription
- (manuscript in author’s hand): original