- Rhymes: -iːfi
- Similar to, or tasting like beef
- Containing beef
- (informal) Strong or muscular
- Her boyfriend is a pretty beefy guy.
- The barman was a big, beefy guy with his sleeves rolled up and tattoos on his arms.
- (informal) Sturdy; robust
- The software slows down even a beefy computer.
adipose, big-bellied, bloated, blowzy, bosomy, bouncing, brawny, burly, buxom, chubby, chunky, corpulent, distended, doughty, dumpy, fat, fattish, fleshy, forceful, forcible, forcy, full, full-blooded, full-strength, gross, gutsy, gutty, hale, hard, hard as nails, hardy, hearty, heavyset, hefty, hippy, husky, imposing, iron-hard, lusty, meaty, mighty, nervy, obese, obstinate, overweight, paunchy, plump, podgy, portly, potbellied, potent, powerful, pudgy, puffy, puissant, pursy, red-blooded, robust, robustious, roly-poly, rotund, rugged, square, squat, squatty, stalwart, steely, stocky, stout, strapping, strong, strong as brandy, strong as strong, strong-willed, sturdy, swollen, thick-bodied, thickset, top-heavy, tubby, vigorous, well-fed