Bipartite (not comparable)
- Having two parts.
- (of an agreement or contract) Having two participants; joint.
- (botany) (of leaves) Divided into two at the base.
- (graph theory) (of graph)
apart, asunder, biaxial, bicameral, bicuspid, bifid, biform, bifurcated, bilateral, binocular, binomial, binominal, bipartisan, biped, bipetalous, bipinnate, bisexual, bivalent, dichotomous, discontinuous, discrete, distinct, divergent, double, duadic, dual, dualistic, duplex, duplicated, dyadic, identical, in two, incoherent, insular, matched, noncohesive, partitioned, separate, twain, twin, twinned, two, two-sided, unassociated, unattached, unattended, unconnected, unibivalent, unjoined
- The translations below need to be checked.
- second-person plural present indicative of bipartire
- second-person plural imperative of bipartire
- Plural of bipartito
- vocative masculine singular of bipartitus