Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
- IPA: /brəˈzɪlɪən/
NounBrazilian (plural Brazilians)
- A person from Brazil or of Brazilian descent.
- A style of pubic hair removal (shortened form of "Brazilian bikini wax")
- 2004:"Ever wanted a reason to get a Brazilian? Well here it is." — 
person from Brazil
Brazilian (not comparable)
- Of, from, or pertaining to Brazil, or the Brazilian people.
pertaining to Brazil
- Portuguese Brazilian - English Dictionary: from Webster's Dictionary - the Rosetta Edition.de:Brazilian