- To destroy with a bulldozer.
- He's certainly very chirpy for a man whose house has just been bulldozed down.
- (UK) to push someone over by heading straight over them. Often used in conjunction with "over".
- He just ran across the field bulldozing everyone over.
- (UK) to shoot down an idea immediately and forcefully.
- That's a good suggestion but you just bulldozed it.
assault, be imminent, bear, bear upon, beat down, blackjack, blank, blow down, bludgeon, bluster, bluster out of, boost, bounce, break, break down, bring down, browbeat, buck, bull, bully, bullyrag, bump, bump against, bunt, burn down, butt, butt against, cast down, castrate, chop down, clamp down on, clobber, coerce, comminate, compel, cow, cram, cream, crowd, cut down, daunt, defeat utterly, demoralize, denounce, despotize, dig, domineer, domineer over, dragoon, drive, elbow, enslave, fell, flatten, force, forebode, goad, grind, grind down, harass, harry, hector, henpeck, hijack, huff, hurtle, hustle, intimidate, jab, jam, jog, joggle, jolt, jostle, keep down, keep under, knock down, knock over, level, look threatening, lord it over, lower, menace, mow down, nudge, oppress, overawe, overbear, overmaster, override, overwhelm, paste, pile drive, poke, press, press heavy on, prod, prostrate, pull down, punch, push, ram, ram down, rase, rattle, raze, repress, ride over, ride roughshod over, run, run against, schmear, shake, shanghai, shellac, shoulder, shove, shut out, skunk, smash, smear, snow under, steamroller, stress, strong-arm, subjugate, suppress, systematically terrorize, take down, tamp, tear down, terrorize, threaten, throw down, thrust, trample down, trample upon, tread down, tread upon, tyrannize, tyrannize over, unman, use violence, utter threats against, walk all over, walk over, warn, weigh heavy on, whelm, whitewash, whomp, whop