Definition of Clothed
1. dress, clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel (provide with clothes or put clothes on) "Parents must feed and dress their child"
2. invest, clothe, adorn (furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors)
3. clothe, cloak, drape, robe (cover as if with clothing) "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
1. clothed, clad (wearing or provided with clothing; sometimes used in combination) "clothed and in his right mind"- Bible; "proud of her well-clothed family"; "nurses clad in white"; "white-clad nurses"
2. cloaked, clothed, draped, mantled, wrapped (covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak) "leaf-clothed trees"; "fog-cloaked meadows"; "a beam draped with cobwebs"; "cloud-wrapped peaks"
Adverbs for Clothed
richly; elaborately; gaudily; wretchedly; fully; scantily; shabbily; raggedly; luxuriously; carefully; elegantly; carelessly; recklessly; absurdly; fashionably; ridiculously; ludicrously; honorably; unfashionably; garishly; laughably; gaily; seductively; gorgeously; glamorously; rakishly; awkwardly; incongruously; outlandishly; expensively; cheaply; smartly; handsomely; drably; extravagantly; economically.