Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
- (linguistics, translation studies) (said of certain words) To be often used together, form a collocation; for example strong collocates with tea.
- (rare) To arrange or occur side by side.
arrange side by side
occur side by side
NounCollocate (plural Collocates)
- second-person plural present indicative of collocare
- second-person plural imperative of collocare
- Feminine plural of collocato
- first-person plural present active imperative of collocō