Conterminous (not comparable)
- Meeting end-to-end or at the ends.
- (geography) Adjoining; sharing a boundary.
- New York's borough of Brooklyn and Kings County are conterminous.
- To get a building warrant he had to show the plans to "conterminous proprietors", neighbours with whom his property shared a boundary.
- Having the same scope, range of meaning, or extent in time.
- (law) Said linked or related of property leases that expire together.
accompanying, adjacent, adjoining, agreeing, bordering, buck, coetaneous, coeternal, coeval, coexistent, coexisting, coinstantaneous, collateral, combat, concomitant, concurrent, connecting, contemporaneous, contemporary, contend, contiguous, coterminous, dispute, duel, end to end, endeavor, endways, endwise, face to face, fight, immediate, isochronal, isochronous, joined, juxtaposed, neighbor, neighboring, next, oppose, repel, rival, simultaneous, traverse, unison, unisonous, vie, withstand