Contiguous (not comparable)
- connected; touching; abutting
- adjacent; neighbouring/neighboring
- connecting without a break
- The forty-eight contiguous states.
- 1886, Frank Hamilton Cushing, A Study of Pueblo Pottery as Illustrative of Zuñi Culture Growth:
- Supposing three such houses to be contiguous to a central one, each separated from the latter by a straight wall.
abutting, adjacent, adjoining, bordering, close, close-by, connecting, conterminous, coterminous, end to end, endways, endwise, face to face, immediate, joined, juxtaposed, juxtapositional, juxtapositive, near, nearby, neighbor, neighboring, next, nigh, touching