Definition of Coral
1. coral (a variable color averaging a deep pink)
2. coral, red coral, precious coral (the hard stony skeleton of a Mediterranean coral that has a delicate red or pink color and is used for jewelry)
3. coral (unfertilized lobster roe; reddens in cooking; used as garnish or to color sauces)
4. coral (marine colonial polyp characterized by a calcareous skeleton; masses in a variety of shapes often forming reefs)
1. coral (of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color)
Find words for Coral
pearl-hued; polished; blushing; branching; intricately-structured; imperishable.
abound in—; bedeck in—; deposit—; distribute—; employ—; fashion of—; fish for—; form—; inlay with—; market--; obtain—; polish—; procure—; secrete—; tint—; touch with—; trade—; trim with—; utilize—; value—; —attaches to; —covers; —crusts; —decorates; —flourishes; —orna¬ments; —grows; prize—.