- To make public; to several or communicate to the public; to tell (a secret) so that it may become generally known; to disclose; -- said of that which had been confided as a secret, or had been before unknown; as, to divulge a secret.
- Divulge not such a love as mine. - William Cowper.
- To indicate publicly; to proclaim.
- God . . . marks The just man, and divulges him through heaven. -- John Milton.
Synonyms for Divulge
Antonyms for Divulge
affect, air, betoken, betray, brandish, break it to, break the news, breathe, bring forth, bring forward, bring into view, bring out, bring to notice, broach, come out with, confide, confide to, dangle, demonstrate, develop, disclose, discover, display, divulgate, dramatize, embody, enact, evidence, evince, evulgate, exhibit, expose to view, express, flaunt, flourish, give away, give out, give sign, give token, give vent to, gossip, highlight, illuminate, incarnate, indicate, let get around, let in on, let out, make clear, make known, make plain, make public, manifest, materialize, mean, mouth, open up, out with, parade, perform, present, proclaim, produce, publish, put out, represent, reveal, roll out, set forth, show, show forth, spill, spotlight, tattle, tell, token, trot out, unfold, utter, vent, ventilate, wave
- The translations below need to be checked.