- He was so doped after the surgery that it took him 2 hours to remember his name.
- (electronics)Describing a semiconductor that has had small amounts of elements added to create charge carriers.
- The silicon was doped with boron to make a p-type semiconductor.
- Covered with dope, a glue or paint like pore filler.
- The doped fabric covering the Hindenburg was very flammable.
- Simple past tense and past participle of dope.
anesthetized, asleep, cataleptic, catatonic, cold, comatose, dead, dozy, dreamy, drowsy, drugged, drugged with sleep, half asleep, half-conscious, heavy, heavy with sleep, heavy-eyed, high, hopped-up, in a stupor, languid, lethargic, napping, narcoleptic, narcose, narcotized, narcous, nirvanic, nodding, oblivious, oscitant, out, out cold, out of it, sedated, semiconscious, senseless, sleep-drowned, sleep-drunk, sleep-filled, sleep-swollen, sleepful, sleepy, slumberous, slumbery, snoozy, somnolent, soporific, spaced out, spaced-out, stoned, stretchy, strung out, stuporose, stuporous, unconscious, wiped out, yawning, yawny, zonked, zonked out