- Having the power to produce an effect or effects.
- Producing a decided or decisive effect.
- Efficient, serviceable, or operative.
- as an effective force, remedy, speech;
- Actually in effect.
- The curfew is effective at midnight.
able, acid, active, actual, adequate, armipotent, authoritative, banausic, basic, biting, capable, charismatic, charming, cogent, compelling, competent, consequential, conspicuous, convincing, corrosive, cutting, direct, driving, dynamic, effectual, efficacious, efficient, enchanting, energetic, equal to, essential, estimable, feasible, forceful, forcible, functional, functioning, go, gutsy, high-potency, high-powered, high-pressure, high-tension, imperative, important, impressive, in force, in operation, in power, incisive, influential, irresistible, magnetic, mighty, mighty in battle, momentous, mordant, moving, nervous, noticeable, operable, operational, operative, outstanding, penetrating, personable, persuasive, piercing, poignant, potent, powerful, practicable, practical, pragmatic, prepotent, prestigious, productive, proficient, puissant, punchy, real, realizable, remarkable, reputable, ruling, sensational, serviceable, sinewed, sinewy, slashing, sound, striking, strong, suasive, substantial, telling, trenchant, true, up to, useful, valid, vigorous, virtuous, vital, weighty, winning, workable
- The translations below need to be checked.
- vocative masculine singular of effectīvus