NounEquality (countable and uncountable; plural equalities)
- (uncountable) The fact of being equal.
- (uncountable) (mathematics) The fact of being equal, of having the same value.
- (uncountable) The equal treatment of people irrespective of social or cultural differences.
- (fact of being equal): equivalence
- (fact of being equal): difference, inequality
- (equal treatment of people): discrimination, inequality
Find words for Equality
rude; cozy; perfect; social; moral; legitimate; large; unrestricted; eternal; condescending.
abuse—; acquire—; admit—; approach—; assert—; assume—; attain—; demand—; denounce—; deny—; destroy—; disturb—; endow with—; maintain—; plead—; practice—; prate about—; prevent—; proclaim —; refuse—; require—; —breeds.
agreement, analogy, balance, bilateral symmetry, coequality, coincidence, comparability, comparison, conformity, congruence, congruity, consistency, correspondence, dynamic symmetry, egalitarianism, equilibrium, equivalence, equivalency, eurythmics, eurythmy, evenness, fairness, finish, harmony, homogeneity, homoousia, identity, impartiality, indistinguishability, justice, keeping, likeness, multilateral symmetry, no difference, oneness, par, parallelism, parity, polarity, proportion, proportionality, regularity, resemblance, sameness, self-identity, selfhood, selfness, selfsameness, shapeliness, similarity, similitude, symmetricalness, symmetry, synonymity, synonymousness, synonymy, trilateral symmetry, uniformity, unity
- The translations below need to be checked.