NounErection (countable and uncountable; plural Erections)
- (uncountable) The act of building or putting up or together of something; construction.
- (uncountable) Anything erected or built.
- (physiology) The physiological process by which a penis becomes erect by being engorged with blood.
- A penis/clitoris that has become rigid.
- (act of building): building, construction
- (anything erected or built): building, construction
- (penis made rigid): boner (slang), hard-on or hardon (slang), stiffy (slang), woodie or woody (slang)
- (penis made rigid): See also Thesaurus:erection
Dymaxion house, White House, adobe house, apotheosis, architecture, ascent, assembly, assumption, beatification, building, canonization, casa, casting, cliff dwelling, composition, construct, construction, consulate, conversion, country house, country seat, crafting, craftsmanship, creation, cultivation, dacha, deanery, deification, devising, dwelling house, edifice, elaboration, elevation, embassy, enshrinement, erecting, escalation, establishment, exaltation, extraction, fabric, fabrication, farm, farmhouse, fashioning, formation, forming, formulation, framing, growing, hall, handicraft, handiwork, harvesting, heaving up, height, house, houseboat, lake dwelling, lifting, living machine, lodge, lofting, machining, making, manor house, manse, manufacture, manufacturing, milling, mining, molding, packaged house, parsonage, penthouse, pile, prefab, prefabricated house, prefabrication, preparation, presidential palace, processing, producing, pyramid, raising, ranch house, rearing, rectory, refining, roof, shaping, skyscraper, smelting, sod house, split-level, standing on end, structure, superstructure, sursum corda, tower, town house, upbuoying, upcast, upheaval, uplift, uplifting, upping, upraising, uprearing, upthrow, upthrust, vicarage, workmanship