Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
NounEucharist (plural Eucharists)
- The Christian sacrament of Holy Communion.
- (by extension) A Christian religious service in which this sacrament is enacted.
- The substances received during this sacrament, namely the bread and wine, seen as Christ’s body and blood.
- (sacrament): Holy Communion, Communion
- (religious service): Holy Communion, Communion, Mass, Divine Liturgy, (informal) church
- (substances received): the elements
- The translations below need to be checked.
Translations to be checked