Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
- range of vision, a distance in which something is visible
- 1991 Bonnie McGrath Ed Steiger Gives Great Party
- He likes his mother to sit off by the side, though--out of eyeshot of the door. "
- 2004 Grant Pick Antenna Invasion
- "We were alarmed," says Aimee Sordelli, who lives within eyeshot of the school's chimney. "
- 2007 William Yardley Victim of Climate Change, a Town Seeks a Lifeline
- Human waste, collected in “honey buckets” that many residents use for toilets, is often dumped within eyeshot in a village where no point is more than a five-minute walk from any other.
- (photography) range