Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
- One of two national languages of the Philippines, the other being English. Filipino is based on Tagalog.
One of two national languages of the Philippines
- (language) Pilipino
- Nationality Of residents or citizens of the Philippines.
- Ethnicity Of people identified with the Philippines and its culture and heritage.
NounFilipino (plural Filipinos)
- A native or inhabitant of the Philippines.
native or inhabitant of the Philippines
Filipino (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the Philippines or its people.
- Of or pertaining to Filipino, the language of the Philippines.
- (of the Philippines or its people) Philippine
Of or pertaining to the Philippines or its people