Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
- (US) flavor
NounFlavour (plural Flavours) (British)
- The quality produced by the sensation of taste.
- The flavour of this apple pie is delicious.
- A substance used to produce a taste. Flavouring.
- Flavour was added to the pudding.
- A variety of tastes attributed to an object.
- What flavour of bubble gum do you enjoy?
- The characteristic quality of something.
- the flavour of an experience
- (informal) A kind or type.
- Debian is one flavour of the Linux operating system.
- In physics, a term used to name the six types of quarks (top, bottom, strange, charmed, up, and down) or three types of leptons (electron, muon, and tauon).
the quality produced by the sensation of taste
a substance used to produce a taste
to add flavouring to something
ar:flavour cs:flavour et:flavour fr:flavour io:flavour id:flavour is:flavour it:flavour kn:flavour hu:flavour ml:flavour my:flavour ja:flavour pl:flavour simple:flavour ta:flavour te:flavour vi:flavour zh:flavour