- Of brothers (fraternal twins)
- Related through a brother (fraternal nephew)
- In need of a brother or sister or friend.
- Like brothers (fraternal cousins)
- Friendly or brotherly (e.g. fraternal relations between socialist parties in different countries).
- platonic (as fraternal love - brotherly love)
- (relating to a brother, with regard to gender): sororal
- (relating to a brother, with regard to heredity): paternal, maternal
- fraternise, fraternize
- fraternal nephew, fraternal niece
- fraternal twin
Adverbs for Fraternal
genially; convivially; generously; warmly; indulgently; closely; remotely; intimately; congenially; harmoniously; tranquilly; dependably; quietly; remarkably; securely; comfortably.
Christian, Christlike, Christly, affectionate, agreeable, amiable, amicable, benign, benignant, brotherly, compassionate, congenial, decent, favorable, friendlike, friendly, good, gracious, harmonious, human, humane, idealistic, intellectual, kind, kindhearted, kindly, kindly-disposed, loving, neighborlike, neighborly, nice, peaceable, pleasant, simpatico, sisterly, sociable, softhearted, sympathetic, sympathique, sympathizing, tender, tenderhearted, unhostile, warm, warmhearted, well-affected, well-disposed, well-intentioned, well-meaning, well-meant
- The translations below need to be checked.