Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
- (UK) IPA: /ˌdʒiː.əʊˈmɛt.ɹɪk/, /ˌdʒi.əˈmɛt.ɹɪk/, SAMPA: /%d, i:.@U"mEt.r\Ik/, /%dZi.@"mEt.r\Ik/
- (US) IPA: /ˌdʒi.oʊˈmɛt.ɹɪk/, /ˌdʒi.əˈmɛt.ɹɪk/, SAMPA: /%d, i.oU"mEt.r\Ik/, /%dZi.@"mEt.r\Ik/
- Of, or relating to geometry.
- The architect used geometric techniques to design her home.
- increasing or decreasing in a geometric progression.
- Bacteria exhibit geometric increase in numbers when the environment is not limiting.
- Using simple shapes such as circles, triangles and lines in a decorative object.
- The building's profile was strikingly geometric.
of or relating to geometry
increasing or decreasing in a geometric progression