- Full of humor or arousing laughter; funny.
- The waiters were so humorous - one even did a backflip for us, when we asked him.
- Showing humor; witty, jocular.
- (obsolete) Damp or watery.
- (obsolete) Capricious; whimsical; moody; subject to bodily humors
- (arousing laughter): amusing, funny
- (witty): amusing, jocular, witty
- See also Thesaurus:funny
- See also Thesaurus:witty
Adverbs for Humorous
smartly; sharply; habitually; temperamentally; wittily; unusually; uncommonly; delightfully; pleasantly; keenly; charmingly; entertainingly; divertingly; waggishly; robustly; lustily; gustily; noisily; boisterously; outrageously; irrepressibly; spontaneously; naturally; broadly; cleverly; brilliantly; whimsically; merrily; comically; wonderfully; endlessly; uncommonly; highly; amazingly; unfailingly.
Attic, absurd, amusing, beguiling, biting, bizarre, brilliant, clever, comical, delightful, diverting, droll, eccentric, entertaining, facetious, farcical, fun, funny, hilarious, humorsome, hysterical, incongruous, jesting, jocose, jocular, joking, joky, joshing, keen, keen-witted, laughable, ludicrous, merry, mordant, nimble-witted, playful, pleasant, pointed, priceless, pungent, quaint, quick-witted, quizzical, rapier-like, recreational, rich, ridiculous, risible, salt, salty, scintillating, screaming, sharp, smart, sparkling, sprightly, titillating, titillative, waggish, whimsical, witty
- humourous (unusual)