- including (almost) everything within its scope
- An inclusive list of Wiki formats
- including the extremes as well as the area between
- Numbers 1 to 10 inclusive
- (linguistics) of, or relating to the first person plural pronoun when including the person being addressed
- As the we in If you want, we could go back to my place for coffee.
Adverbs for Inclusive
broadly; generally; promiscuously; indiscriminately; democratically; comprehensively; pleasantly; agreeably; satisfactorily; sufficiently; astonishingly; diplomatically; courteously.
across the board, aggregate, all, all-embracing, all-encompassing, all-inclusive, assimilating, blanket, broad, coincident, compact, comprehensive, comprising, concurrent, conjoint, conjugate, conjunct, containing, corporate, counting, covering, embodying, embracing, encircling, enclosing, encompassing, entire, envisaging, exhaustive, extensive, full, general, gross, holistic, including, inclusive of, incorporating, integral, integrated, joined, joint, numbering, omnibus, one, one and indivisible, taking in, total, umbrella, unified, universal, whole, wide
- Feminine plural form of inclusivo