NounLevitation (plural Levitations)
- The raising of something, such as a body, without apparent physical cause, allegedly using the power of the mind
- The suspension of something via technical means without any mechanical support, such as by magnetism
Ouija, airiness, anabasis, ascension, ascent, automatic writing, automatism, bubbliness, buoyancy, clamber, climb, climbing, daintiness, delicacy, downiness, elevation, escalade, ethereality, floatability, fluffiness, foaminess, fountain, frothiness, gentleness, gossameriness, gush, gyring up, increase, jet, jump, lack of weight, leap, levity, lightness, materialization, mount, mounting, planchette, poltergeist, poltergeistism, psychography, psychorrhagy, rise, rising, rocketing up, saltation, shooting up, soaring, softness, spirit manifestation, spirit rapping, spout, spring, spurt, surge, table tipping, takeoff, taking off, telekinesis, teleportation, telesthesia, tenderness, trance speaking, unheaviness, upclimb, upcoming, updraft, upgang, upgo, upgoing, upgrade, upgrowth, uphill, upleap, uplift, upping, uprisal, uprise, uprising, uprush, upshoot, upslope, upsurge, upsurgence, upsweep, upswing, vault, volatility, weightlessness, yeastiness, zooming
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- The translations below need to be checked.
- 15px Levitation (disambiguation) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Levitation (disambiguation)
- 15px Levitation on Wikipedia.Wikipedia