- The state of being man as a human being.
- He feared the speedy decline of all manhood.
- State of being a man as distinguished from a child or a woman.
- A strapping youth poised on the brink of manhood.
- The qualities ascribed to manliness; courage; bravery; resolve.
- The male genitalia.
- Men considered as a group.
Adjectives for Manhood
generous; neglected; ripe; moral; sober; prosperous; blasted; pitiless; riper; stormy; toilworn; debonair; relentless; martial; remorseless; civilized; sturdy; vigorous; returning.
Dutch courage, adulthood, adultness, age of consent, boldness, braveness, bravery, chivalrousness, chivalry, conspicuous gallantry, courage, courageousness, determination, doughtiness, driving age, flower of age, force, fortitude, full age, full bloom, full growth, fullgrownness, gallantness, gallantry, gallantry under fire, gentlemanlikeness, gentlemanliness, greatheartedness, grit, grown-upness, guts, heroicalness, heroism, intestinal fortitude, intrepidity, intrepidness, knightliness, legal age, legalis homo, lionheartedness, machismo, majority, male sex, maleness, man, manfulness, mankind, manlihood, manlikeness, manliness, mannishness, martial spirit, masculineness, masculinity, mature age, maturity, men, menfolk, menfolks, military spirit, pluck, pot-valor, prime, prime of life, prowess, resolution, ripe age, riper years, soldierly quality, spirit, stalwartness, stoutheartedness, stoutness, sword side, toga virilis, valiance, valiancy, valor, valorousness, virility, virtue, womanhood, womanlihood, years of discretion
- The translations below need to be checked.