NounMestizo (plural mestizos or mestizoes)
- A person of mixed ancestry, especially one of Spanish and Native American heritage.
Cape Colored, Eurasian, cattalo, citrange, cross, crossbreed, griffe, half blood, half-bred, half-breed, half-caste, high yellow, hinny, hybrid, ladino, liger, mestee, mestiza, metis, metisse, mixblood, mixed-blood, mongrel, mulatto, mule, mustee, octoroon, plumcot, quadroon, quintroon, sambo, tangelo, tigon, zebrass, zebrule
- Of mixed, Spanish and Native American heritage
- also of mixed native (aboriginal) and colonial (European) descent
- A person of mixed Spanish and Native American heritage
- A person whose ethnic heritage is of both aboriginal and colonial descent
- (person of mixed Caucasoid and Amerindian descent who lives in Spain): Panchito and Sudaca - used in a derogatory and discrimitory way instead of Latino.