- (of an obstacle, route etc) Able to be traversed.
- (law, finance) Able to be transferred to another person, with or without endorsement
- Open to negotiation or bargaining.
NounNegotiable (plural Negotiables)
- Something that is open to negotiation.
- 2007 Joyce Cohen No Longer Boxed In
- “It is only once you start looking at houses that you realize what you do and don’t like, and what your negotiables and nonnegotiables are,” Ms. Wexler said.
achievable, actable, alienable, assignable, attainable, bequeathable, compassable, consignable, convertible, conveyable, devisable, doable, feasible, heritable, inheritable, liquid, manageable, maneuverable, manipulatable, operable, operatable, overcomable, performable, practicable, practical, realizable, superable, surmountable, transferable, viable, workable