Nominative (not comparable)
- (grammar) Giving a name; naming; designating; — said of that case or form of a noun which stands as the subject of a finite verb.
NounNominative (plural Nominatives)
- The nominative case
abessive, ablative, accusative, adessive, allative, appellative, approximative, byname, case, cognominal, common case, dative, delative, denominative, diminutive, elative, epithetic, eponymic, eponymous, essive, formal, genitive, honorific, hypocoristic, illative, in name only, inessive, instrumental, lative, local case, locative, nominal, objective case, oblique case, perlative, possessive case, prepositional, quasi, self-called, self-christened, self-styled, so-called, soi-disant, subject case, sublative, superessive, terminative, titular, translative, vocative, would-be
- Feminine plural form of nominativo.
- feminine plural nominative form of nominativ
- feminine plural accusative form of nominativ
- neuter plural nominative form of nominativ
- neuter plural accusative form of nominativ
nominative n. pl.
- Plural form of nominativ.