Physical (comparative more Physical, superlative most Physical)
- Having to do with the body.
- Are you feeling any physical effects?
- Having to do with the material world.
- It's not so much a physical place as a state of mind.
- Involving bodily force.
- This team plays a very physical game, so watch out.
- Having to do with physics.
- This substance has a number of interesting physical properties.
NounPhysical (plural Physicals)
- Physical examination.
- How long has it been since your last physical?
Adamic, Circean, actual, aerophysical, animal, animalistic, astrophysical, atavistic, beastlike, beastly, bestial, bodily, born, brutal, brute, brutish, carnal, carnal-minded, check, checkup, coarse, coeval, concrete, congenital, connatal, connate, connatural, constitutional, corporal, corporeal, earthly, earthy, elemental, elementary, fallen, fleshly, genetic, gross, hereditary, hylic, in the blood, inborn, inbred, incarnate, indigenous, inherited, innate, instinctive, instinctual, lapsed, lusty, manifest, material, materialistic, materiate, mortal, native, native to, natural, natural to, nonspiritual, objective, organic, orgiastic, palpable, phenomenal, physical examination, postlapsarian, primal, real, secular, sensible, solid, somatic, spot check, substantial, swinish, tangible, temperamental, temporal, true, unspiritual, visceral, worldly
having to do with the body
having to do with the material world
having to do with physics