Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
A contraction of some more, so called because they’re meant to be so tasty you always want some more.
- IPA: /s ˈmɔːr/
- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)
NounS'more (plural S'mores)
- (US) A snack food made by combining graham crackers, marshmallows (frequently toasted) and chocolate, a typical camping fireside treat.
- 1990, Margaret Kenda, Cooking Wizardry for Kids 
- S’Mores are a traditional favorite cook-out food with Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
- 2003, Sheri Joseph, Bear Me Safely Over 
- She bit into the s’more, and the melted marshmallow goo fell over her lip, onto her chin.
- 2003, Cynthia Kaplan, Why I’m Like This 
- I’d had too many s’mores.
- 1990, Margaret Kenda, Cooking Wizardry for Kids