Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
- A seaport city, county and mission in California, known as an intellectual, cultural, industrial, and transportation center of the West Coast United States, as the site of the Golden Gate Bridge, for its history of earthquakes, and as a center of gay culture.
- An extinct language, also called Ramaytush, spoken by the native people who inhabited the area which is now San Francisco, CA; also, sometimes, the Ramaytush people or tribe.
- Various other worldwide cities and places named after Saint Francis. See San Francisco (disambiguation) on Wikipedia.
- (city): SF, San Fran, Frisco, Baghdad by the Bay, The City (Northern CA and Western NV only), The City by the Bay, The City That Knows How (dated)
- (native people, native language): Ramaytush
San Francisco, California city