Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
NounScooter (plural Scooters)
- A kick scooter.
- A small motor-powered bicycle of similar design, also motor-scooter.
- A mobility scooter, i.e. an electric-powered scooter specially designed for disabled and/or elderly people.
- Any of the large, black ducks of the genus Melanitta; the scoter.
- A type of ice yacht known at least in the state of New York, equipped with runners for travelling over ice. The body has a flat bottom and is capable of floating in the water which makes it safe to use also on thin ice.
A child's foot-operated vehicle
- air scooter
- diving scooter
- mobility scooter
- motor scooter, motorscooter
- sea scooter
- sky scooter
- water scooter
- To ride on a scooter.
- 2005 October 24
- But execs at parent company Piaggio noticed something odd as they scootered back and forth to their Manhattan offices […]
Scooter m. (plural scooters)
Scooter m. (plural Scooters)
- scooter (motor-powered bicycle, sailing vessel)
scooter m. inv.
- scooter (motor-powerred bicycle, sailing vessel)