NounSmoker (plural Smokers)
- A person who smokes tobacco habitually.
- A smoking car on a train.
- An informal social gathering for men only.
- A vent in the deep ocean floor from which a plume of superheated seawater, rich in minerals, erupts.
- An illicit boxing match; see w:Battle Royal (boxing).
- A device that releases smoke intended to distract bees (also more specifically called a bee smoker).
- An apparatus for smoking food.
- (Cambridge University) An social event featuring sketches, songs, etc. whether or not smoking is carried out.
Kaffeeklatsch, Pullman, Pullman car, baggage car, ball, blowout, boxcar, caboose, car, carriage, chair car, chewer, coach, coal car, cocktail party, coffee klatch, costume party, covered waggon, day coach, diner, dinghy, dining car, dinner, dinner party, donation party, drawing room, entertainment, festivity, flat, flatcar, garden party, gondola, hen party, house party, house-raising, housewarming, lawn party, local, luggage van, mail car, mail van, mask, masque, masquerade, masquerade party, palace car, parlor car, party, passenger car, railway car, reefer, refrigerator car, roomette, shindig, shindy, shower, sleeper, smoking car, smoking room, snuff dipper, snuffer, stag, stag party, stockcar, surprise party, tank, tender, tobacco user, truck, van, waggon
- Rhymes: -əʊkə(r)