- Alternative spelling of soigné.
a la mode, braw, chic, classy, clothes-conscious, cosmopolitan, dapper, dashing, dressed to advantage, dressed to kill, dressed up, elegant, en grande tenue, endimanche, exquisite, genteel, gussied up, in full dress, in full feather, in high feather, in tails, in the mode, jaunty, modish, natty, neat, nifty, nobby, posh, recherche, ritzy, sharp, sleek, slicked up, smart, smug, snazzy, soignee, sophisticated, spiffy, spruce, style-conscious, stylish, swank, swanky, swell, tricksy, trig, trim, vogue, voguish, well turned-out, well-dressed, well-groomed
- first-person singular present indicative of soigner
- third-person singular present indicative of soigner
- first-person singular present subjunctive of soigner
- third-person singular present subjunctive of soigner
- second-person singular imperative of soigner