Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
NounSolitaire (plural Solitaires)
- A person who lives alone.
- A game, usually a card game, that can be played by one person.
- An extinct bird, Pezophaps solitaria, that lived on the island of Rodrigues.
- One of several American species of bird in the genus Myadestes in the thrush family.
- (loner): hermit
person who lives alone
game that can be played by one person
- living or being alone; solitary
living alone or being alone; solitary
- Oxford English Dictionary
Solitaire m., f.
- Solitaire; living alone or being by one's self.