NounStat (plural Stats)
Ditto copy, Photostat, Xerox, Xerox copy, clone, contact print, copy, ditto, double, dupe, duplicate, enlargement, facsimile, hectograph, hectograph copy, impress, impression, manifold, microcopy, microfilm, mimeo, mimeograph, mimeograph copy, multigraph, negative, offprint, photocopy, photograph, photostatic copy, positive, print, proof, quadruplicate, reduplicate, reproduce, trace, transcribe, triplicate
From Latin statim (“immediately”).
- third-person singular present active indicative of stō
- "he (she, it) stands"
- "he (she, it) stays, he (she, it) remains"
- Past participle of sta
From Latin status.
- state, nation
- state, government; collectively about the ruling hierarchy of a country
- state; part of a federation
- (uncountable) (up until early 20th century) salary paid to a farm workers and which to the larger part consisted of goods rather than money
- nation, government