Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
Tamil (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the Tamil people, culture, or language.
of or pertaining to the Tamil people, culture, or language
- (uncountable) A Dravidian language spoken in the state of Tamil Nadu, India and in Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia.
- (countable) A person whose ethnic origins come from Tamil Nadu, India or Sri Lanka.
- (person) Tamilian
- Category:Tamil language for words in Tamil
- Tamil; A person born in one of those regions, belonging to the Tamil people.