Definition from zikkir, the free dictionary
|Wikipedia has an article about Taurus.|
From Latin taurus (“bull”).
Taurus (symbol ♉)
- (astronomy): A constellation of the zodiac supposedly shaped like a bull and containing the star Aldebaran.
- (astrology): The Zodiac sign for the bull, covering April 21 - May 19.
- (automobile) An automobile model produced by the Ford Motor Company (1986-2006).
NounTaurus (plural Tauruses)
- Someone with a Taurus star sign
- (Western astrology signs) Western astrology sign, astrological sign, star sign; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (Category: en:Astrology)