- To unroll or release something that had been rolled up, typically a sail or a flag.
- They unfurled the flag at the start of the festival.
- To roll out or debut anything.
- When will we be unfurling the new feature?
- To turn out or unfold; to evolve; to progress.
Adverbs for Unfurl
automatically; gallantly; awesomely; impressively; picturesquely.
bare, break the seal, bring to light, develop, disclose, discover, dismask, draw the veil, expose, impart, lay bare, lay open, let daylight in, let out, manifest, open, open up, raise the curtain, reveal, show, show up, strip bare, uncloak, uncoil, uncover, undrape, unfold, unkennel, unmask, unpack, unreel, unroll, unscreen, unsheathe, unshroud, unveil, unwind, unwrap