- Not having been organized; or not yet organized
- Not having been organized on a normal basis
- Having been organized only superficially or irregularly
Unorganized does not have the negative connotations of disorganized.
Adjectives for Unorganized
hopelessly; strangely; completely; indescribably; visibly; manifestly; palpably; uproariously; dazedly; happily; incurably; pathetically; laughably; ridiculously.
impromptu, improvised, inchoate, incoherent, indecisive, indefinite, indeterminate, indiscriminate, inform, inorganic, irregular, kaleidoscopic, lumpen, makeshift, meaningless, mineral, misshapen, misty, muddled, nonbiological, nondescript, nonorganic, nonsymmetrical, nonsystematic, nonuniform, obscure, orderless, planless, precipitate, promiscuous, random, rough-and-ready, senseless, shapeless, snap, spasmodic, sporadic, straggling, straggly, surprised, systemless, taken aback, taken by surprise, taken unawares, tripped up, unarranged, unbegun, unclassified, unclear, unconcocted, unconnected, uncontrived, undefined, undeliberated, undevised, undirected, ungraded, unhatched, unjoined, unmade, unmanufactured, unmethodical, unordered, unorganic, unplanned, unpremeditated, unprepared, unprimed, unready, unsorted, unstudied, unsymmetrical, unsystematic, ununiform, vague, wandering, ad-lib, aimless, amorphic, amorphous, anarchic, baggy, blobby, blurred, blurry, capricious, casual, caught napping, caught off balance, caught short, chaotic, characterless, confused, desultory, disarticulated, disconnected, discontinuous, disjointed, disjunct, disordered, disorderly, dispersed, disproportionate, erratic, extemporaneous, extemporized, featureless, fitful, formless, frivolous, fuzzy, gratuitous, haphazard, hasty, hazy, hit-or-miss, immethodical,
- unorganized territory (or unorganized area, borough, etc.) (esp. USA and Canada): A territory for which government has not (yet) been organized on a normal basis.
- unorganized militia (especially USA): Citizens liable for military service but not (yet) organized on a military basis.
- disorganized (a negative term indicating inadequate organization; contrast with unorganized which has no negative connotations)