- Doing; involved in.
- What have you been up to?
- Against; next to; near; towards.
- Go up to the counter and ask.
- Capable of.
- Are you up to lifting something that heavy?
- As much as; no more than.
- You can make up to five copies.
- For the option or decision of.
- It’s up to you whether to get the blue one or the red one.
- Incumbent upon; the obligation of; the duty of.
- It's up to the prosecution to prove that the defendant is guilty.
- (mathematics) Considering all members of an equivalence class the same.
- There’s only one rooted tree with two leaves, up to ordering.
Byzantine, Machiavellian, able, adequate, alert for, ample, au fait, barely sufficient, before, calculating, capable, collusive, commensurate, competent, connivent, conniving, conspiring, contriving, corresponding, decent, designing, due, effective, effectual, efficacious, efficient, enough, equal to, fit, fitted, fitted for, good, good enough, in advance of, intriguing, journeyman, loaded for, minimal, minimum, plenty, plenty good enough, plotting, prepared for, prior to, productive, proficient, proportionate, qualified, ready for, satisfactory, scheming, stratagemical, substantial, sufficient, sufficient for, sufficing, suitable, suited, till, to, until, unto, up for, up to snuff, well-fitted, well-qualified, well-suited, worthy
A shortening of "up to doing"