- whopping, large in size
- of exceptional, impressive quality
NounWalloping (plural Wallopings)
- A series of wallops (blows.)
- (figuratively) Verbal abuse.
- For forgetting to pick up the package again, my boss gave a walloping.
- Present participle of wallop.
banging, bumping, colossal, dressing-down, enormous, gargantuan, giant, gigantic, hiding, immense, larruping, lathering, leathering, licking, mammoth, monster, paddling, prodigious, slapping, spanking, tanning, thumping, thundering, whacking, whaling, whopping
From the verb wallop 'beat, impact'