NounWristband (plural Wristbands)
- the cuff of a sleeve that wraps around the wrist
- a strip of material worn around the wrist, e.g. to absorb perspiration, especially in sports
- a band that supports a wristwatch
- a cord worn around the wrist, used to hold a small object such as a knife: a lanyard
anklet, armlet, band, bangle, beads, belt, bijou, bracelet, breastpin, brooch, chain, chaplet, charm, chatelaine, cincture, cingulum, circle, collar, collarband, coronet, crown, diadem, earring, ecliptic, equator, fascia, fillet, finger ring, fob, gem, girdle, girt, girth, great circle, hoop, jewel, locket, neckband, necklace, nose ring, pin, precious stone, quoit, rhinestone, ring, stickpin, stone, tiara, torque, wampum, wristlet, zodiac, zone
- The translations below need to be checked.